Monday 25 April 2011

And The Winner Is...

The first winner of my new feature, Something for the Weekend, and so the winner of Peter Labrow's novel, The Well is... Vaughan! Many thanks to everyone who has taken part and, of course, Mr Labrow for so generously offering one of his novels as a prize.

Congrats Vaughan! Make sure you email me at marissafarrar@yahoo.co.uk and I will be able to pass all your details on to the author.

This Friday I have horror author, Carole Gill taking the stand and she is going to be doing a giveaway of her Gothic novel, The House on Blackstone Moor, so make sure you come back to say 'hi'. We always love hearing from you all.

1 comment:

  1. Vaughn is a lucky winner! Yay!

    This weekend we'll all be winners when Carole Gill climbs on board.

    There is no doubt that I will be here!

    Keep up the great work, Marissa!

    ReplyDelete